RE: Europa-List: Mixture control

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mixture control
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:13:56
Hi Remi,

It is quite possible that I got the front and rear mixtures mixed up.  I
will check my notes when I get home tonight to see if this is the case.
The point I was trying to make was that;
1) the intake manifold does not feed all cylinders symmetrically,
causing some to be leaner than others,
2) The evidence suggests that on our 912S, the lean cylinders start out
lean of peak at see level.

We believe this lean of peak is acceptable because the heads are liquid
cooled.

regards,
Terry