Europa-List: Cutting off back of cockpit module

Subject: Europa-List: Cutting off back of cockpit module
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:47:02
To list,

When I was marking the cockpit module for cutting a long time ago, it seemed
like the scribe lines at the sides of the module (near the back end) went up
in an angled, circular fashion as seen in the picture. I assume that most
people cut the scribe line parallel to the (already cut)opening. Did anyone
see it like I did, and cut the way I have it marked? An advantage of cutting
it that way would be that it would give more surface area for the glue to
hold the CP module to the fuselage, in that area.
Regards,
Greg

The extra picture: be careful who comes in to the hangar (and lurks in wait)
to watch you build! It is hard to tell from the picture, but 'it' was a
pretty good size, or at least a runner up. Last years winner had black and
white colored hairs all around its legs and body. I had difficulty getting
pictures of him. He seemed to know that I was on to him. Both have met their
makers :)