RE: Europa-List: Cutting off back of cockpit module

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cutting off back of cockpit module
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:11:17

Thanks Ivor,

It is good to know that it won't get in the way of anything (or be too
thick). It leaves all of the options on the table.
I too, like the idea of strengthening that area a bit.
How heavy did your Europa come in at?
What would you attribute most of the extra weight to?
~Greg

Hi Greg
I didn't bother cutting it down at all, A good clean up and a dose of redux
gives a substantial increase in body strength right beside the main Tri-Gear
legs,
But then that is probably why my Europa is heavy!:-)
regards
Ivor