RE: Europa-List: Garrecht Ultracompact VT01 installed anyone?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Garrecht Ultracompact VT01 installed anyone?
From: ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:00:25

Same here Craig, the CAA have issued Ident's since 2007, I personally have only
one year's use of a new Garmin GTX327 and therefore reluctant to replace it just
yet, As Bob and me do a lot of trips together i think it would be best for Bob
to change to mode S and i follow behind using mode A as part of the formation
:-)
 Or more likely though i dont condone it, is Pilots NOT turning on there
transponders
at all in class G ( that will really improve safety)
regards
Ivor
----