RE: Europa-List: A question about post curing?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: A question about post curing?
From: Rick Sivier <rick.sivier@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:23:46
Hi Jeff and Peter

I used a small fan heater to heat my oven, but with a thermostat from a
hot water tank wired into the mains supply.  The thermostat was simply
dangled inside the oven somewhere around the middle.  You will need a
more accurate thermometer as well to set the temperature on the
thermostat and I found that there was a bit of trial and error involved
in setting the thermostat correctly.  My thermometer has a max and min
display and I found that the temperature varied from 40=C2=B0 to
50=C2=B0, so the control wasn=99t that accurate, but sufficient
for these purposes and stopped any potential overheating.

Regards

Rick