Re: Europa-List: Ducatti Rectifier/Regulator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ducatti Rectifier/Regulator
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:36:27
But I've NEVER had the engine running without the battery and alternator
connected, unless the possibility of aging earth connections is counted
as a partial contribution. The regulator hasn't failed yet either, but
it's on its way!
For the record, the load demand is normally well below 10amps, maybe
more during charging after a start, which actually is noticeable during
temperature monitoring; the temperature drops back slightly after about
5 to 10 minutes.

Duncan McF.