RE: Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:06:29

Hi! Jeffrey
Yes, the suggestions others have made about running your cables through
tubing is good but don't despair if you later find you need another run
slightly diverting. As an afterthought without removing the cable to put
another length of tubing in place then use some spiral wrap electrical
conduit by winding it into pace. A dab of redux here and there fixes it.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG