Re: Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:15:30

Jeff,

Check my build web site (URL in signature block).  Go to album Year
#3, Q1 2004.  Down toward the bottom is a pic taken down the tunnel,
looking aft, of the rudder cables, pulleys and the safety blocks.  You
can see the rudder cables coming out of the nylon, Nyloflow tubing.
If this isn't what you want, let me know and I'll try to find a pic
with the information you need.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(95% done, only 95% to go) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module
installed, pitch system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in
with Singleton Mod, outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap
pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay
in. Fuel system complete.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62,
66, 70 & 72 done.  Completed the instrument panel install.   Europa
interior kit being installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25
Electrical, 28 Flaps, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35
Doors, 37 Finishing.   Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117