Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?

Subject: Europa-List: Question on rudder cable bearing location?
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 07:24:04

Dear Thread,

A quick question?  I am in the process of running my rudder cables.  I am at the
part of the instructions in which we fabricated the 20mm x 30mm Tufnil blocks
that are to be located on the  plywood triangle seat support ribs.  When we
place ours on the rib the cable ends up rubbing on the inside walls of the
console.
If we make new and deeper blocks I'm concerned with clearance of the landing
gear (monowheel).  Does anybody have pictures or run into the same problem.
I may have just place the triangle rib supports a tad bit outboard than I
should have.

Cheers,

Jeff Paris Kit # A012 Classic Monowheel

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com