Europa-List: Main spar pins/bushes

Subject: Europa-List: Main spar pins/bushes
From: raggi6771 <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:20:05

For those of you who have had the same issues, I have found that i cant get the
port side pin to install. The hole/bush in the CM is about 3 - 4mm too high so
i have to move it. Question is do I move just to port side bush,
or both to keep things even. My feeling is to move both so they can be
reduxed  in-situ and give me a very easy rigging, and also ensure that
the wings are even with regard to elevators. The starboard bolt can be
installed by hand in the port spar but is tight through the rear starboard wing
spar. The wings measure at 4.6 degrees of dihedral on both with the
starboard pin installed

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org