Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 09:32:05
Jos!

That's all it takes - a few extaneous things happening in the circuit
and you forget.- I did all my glider checks one time - only in my head-
the got to a metre from the ground whe Ib Braes shouted in the radio
"Bob - The Wheel" and just saved me rippping off the UC doors.

Hoope we both don' t do it again!

JR (Bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz