Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:10:01

> Well, to let you know that i did it, landed with gear up.

Jos...my condolences, and thanks for your candor. Please do give us
some more info when you've had a chance to sort it out. With the flaps
coupled w/ the LG, I've hoped I would be immune to such an occurrence
...I suspect you can give some perspective to such naive thinking on my
part.

Fred

--
believed to be clean.