RE: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....

Subject: RE: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:02:36

Jos,

You are a brave man, telling us all about it. Especially, since you are suc
h a perfectionist.
Hope you get it fixed in  no time.

Karl

nd ....> From: josok-e@ukolo.fi> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:14:34 +0300> To:
sok-e@ukolo.fi>> > Hi All,> > Well, to let you know that i did it, landed w
ith gear up. > Just plain stupidity of course. As always, there was a build
 up of smaller mistakes, which should have warned me. But it ended with for
getting to put the gear down. The good thing is we walked away, and also th
e damage to the plane is minor. It looks like i will be flying home, with t
he prop of an other Europa from Kjell Skogeland. It's fantastic to get help
 so fast!> > Regards,> > Jos Okhuijsen> > > > > > > Visit - www.EuropaOwner