Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 20:21:44
Jos-

Sorry to hear it and glad that everyone is OK.  There are three kinds of
retractable
pilots:  1)  Those that have, 2) Those that will, 3) Those that will again.
The fact that you could fly it home says a lot about both the plane and your
build.

Jim Puglise

From: "josok" <josok-e@ukolo.fi>

> Hi All,
>
> Well, to let you know that i did it, landed with gear up.
> Just plain stupidity of course. As always, there was a build up of smaller
> mistakes, which should have warned me. But it ended with forgetting to put the

> gear down. The good thing is we walked away, and also the damage to the plane
is
> minor. It looks like i will be flying home, with the prop of an other Europa

> from Kjell Skogeland. It's fantastic to get help so fast!
>
> Regards,
>
> Jos Okhuijsen
>

> Visit - www.EuropaOwners.org

<DIV>Jos-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry to hear it and glad that everyone is OK.&nbsp; There are three kinds
of retractable pilots:&nbsp; 1)&nbsp; Those that have, 2) Those that will, 3)
Those that will again.&nbsp; The fact that you could fly it home says a lot
about
both the plane and your build.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Puglise</DIV>