RE: Europa-List: tourque tube troubles

Subject: RE: Europa-List: tourque tube troubles
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:38:49
Yes I did much the same but at the build stage, replacing tp5 and tp6 with
one full length tube an extended it about 100mm past
where tp6 would have finished, so in theory it is possible to also put the
pip pin outside the rib, but you would be VERY close to end
of the torque tube. I wonder if Europa has considered making a full length
tube available in the same material as tp5/6

craig