Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420/2102 - Availabilty

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420/2102 - Availabilty
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:08:29

Hi Jeff

"> That's exactly what I did, Steve, and the material gave way, before the

> Redux did.  My Redux was about 5 years old, when tested.  Baby Blue
> shows no signs of weak joints in 400 hours and she was built with this
> glue..."

I could be wrong, but did you not speak of using another type of adhesive
to stick together your Europa? Perhaps it was only the wing panels or fuse
halves? I think you also mentioned that you reinforced either the wing
panels and or fuse seams with perhaps 2 BID?

Perhaps it was Aeropoxy structural adhesive??

Ron Parigoris