Europa-List: Help! Mod 52 or 74

Subject: Europa-List: Help! Mod 52 or 74
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 19:25:44

Does anybody have a kit for either Mod 52 or Mod 74 (with the tie bar
assembly) that hasnt been fitted yet

I need the dimension of the W34 mushroom end which fits inside the steel
tube tie bar. To be precise I need to know exactly how long the shaft is
that protrudes from the rear of the mushroom flange - preferably in mm but
inches would be OK.

The reason is that I may have drilled the inboard holes through the tie bar
in the wrong place - dont ask how this came about , its a long story. I
believe the dimension should be 2" or 51mm but im hoping it is nearer 55mm.
As mine is now glued in place I cant check my own dimensions without ripping
everything apart (which I may have to do anyway if it is seriously out).

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS