Europa-List: Araldite 420/2102 - Availabilty

Subject: Europa-List: Araldite 420/2102 - Availabilty
From: Roger Lowe <rlowe@speedway.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:09:04

Everyone,

Has anyone been able to source Araldite 420 and Araldite 2102 (rapid epoxy) in
the US or Canada? If you have, can you forward me their contact information.

The stuff from my partially completed kit that I have purchased has expired. The
stuff I believe is classified as hazardous material for shipping and I'm in
Canada so I'll need to find out if the vendor can ship it here too.

OR

Is there an "approved" alternative that can be used that is readily available in
US or Canada?

Thanks,

Roger Lowe
A252