Re: Europa-List: AAIB report G-HOFC

Subject: Re: Europa-List: AAIB report G-HOFC
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 09:04:10
Whilst it is understandable we should all want to get at the truth,
endless debate is pointless and (as has been said) is distressing to
William and Pauls friends and relatives.

In the aftermath of the accident the subject was discussed at length
here and many of us came to a similar conclusion to the one the AAIB has
now reached. Now that it has been published, their report leaves leave
little room for doubt although the precise details we will never know.

It would be better if those who feel the need to discuss this matter
further do so in private (ie: not on a public forum).

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS