RE: Europa-List: AAIB report G-HOFC

Subject: RE: Europa-List: AAIB report G-HOFC
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 10:36:37

Hi!Jos/all
I agree with Jos.

However I too would wish no further grief be subjected to the bereaved
relatives who have shown great composure to even want to ever see
another damn Europa.

In the meantime I do not agree that further discussion should be banned,
but perhaps should continue under private communication, not in the
general public domain. We all have a considerable investment in our
aircraft and so have a vested interest financially as well as personal
safety to consider, along with our own relatives concerns.
Not withstanding that the potential to save further loss of life should
be the automatic driving force of any such debate.

In the absence of any Europa Club committee proposals I am prepared to
be involved privately in running an e-mail address list of parties who
declare a wish to conduct discussion. I and another Europa
Builder/Engineer have some information which I wish to explore and
eliminate which is very relevant to the questions in hand.

Should the Europa Club Committee have any wish to countermand my
statement or offer any alternative (which I would respect) then :-

May I be presumptious that people wishing to debate this position
further please clearly declare an interest and e-mail me at :-
ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG