Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank - bulges and leakage.
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:05:17

So, what you're saying is that the tank "grows" as it swells and will do
so inwardly if not allowed to, outwardly.  Hmmmm, that's something I
hadn't considered.  I'll have to rethink my solution.  Thanks for the
information, Svein.  Please keep us up to speed on any additional
information you should get...

Jeff - Baby Blue