Re: Europa-List: First Flight N211KA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight N211KA
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:05:27

Kevin,

Congratulations on the first flight of N211KA.  Keep us posted on
further flights.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(90%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in with Singleton Mod,
outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing
incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay in. Fuel system
complete.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62, 66, 70 & 72 done.
Completed the instrument panel install.   Europa interior kit being
installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25 Electrical, 28 Flaps,
30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.
Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123