Europa-List: First Flight N211KA

Subject: Europa-List: First Flight N211KA
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gotsky.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:07:35

Hi All,

I am very happy to announce the first flight of Europa Mono Kit A211 on
4/23/08.
Test Pilot was Bob Lindsay after an inspection and weight&balance by Kim
Prout.
I can not possibly thank those gentleman enough!

Some facts about N211KA and first flight

Intercooled 914
Airmaster prop
Alternator on vac pump pad
Empty CG 59.25"
First Flight CG 60"
Empty Weight 886 lbs.
VSO 43 KIAS
VX 61
VY 75
First Flight total weight 1118 lbs.
Bishop airport, California

Right wing heavy when flown solo, and just a touch heavy with two up.
Engine and Prop perform just perfectly together. Temps are all good on
the ground and in the pattern. OAT was only around 70 F, so I may have
issues in typical high summer heat around here.

Awesome little airplane

Kevin