Europa-List: Second Annual Europa Fly in

Subject: Europa-List: Second Annual Europa Fly in
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:14:47

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Be it known throughout the land and across to far shores that the
second Annual Europa Fly-in will be held in the Hamlet of "Falls of
Rough" on the very days of September 6 and 7 in the year of our Lord
2008
________________________

Hi all,  Jeff and I have been working with the management of the Rough
River Resort and have found taking into account regional fly-in dates
and accommodation availability that the best date for this years event
is the weekend of September 7th and 8th

Rough River is part of the Kentucky State Park system with its own
airport (2I3), camping facilities and a lodge, which is walking
distance from the airport.  The lodge has both rooms and cabin style
accommodation.

Rough River offers walking trails, fishing, beach, golfing and a large
marina that has rental craft of all sizes available.

At the time of writing the resort has four two bedroom cabins and
twenty single rooms available.  I would encourage anyone who is
interested to book early as accommodation fills quickly.

For more in Rough River take a look at

http://parks.ky.gov/resortparks/rr/
http://www.roughriverlaketourism.com/acc.htm
http://www.airnav.com/airport/2I3

For reservations call 800-325-1713.

Please let me or Jeff know if you are contemplating attending.  It
would help us better plan the event if we had an approximate head
count.

Paul can be contacted on paul.the.aviator@gmail.com
Jeff can be contacted on topglock@cox.net

Paul McAllister & Jeff Behrnes