Re: Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights

Subject: Re: Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:51:58
Peter,
Indeed, in Belgium they ask 83 Euro for a permit foreign aircraft to
operate in the country. It lasts for one year and for maximum 30 flights
who have to be reported in the month of january. Seems that there is no
control. As a belgian citizen with a french registered Europa I should
have to pay it each year to operate over my own country. This year I
forgot it perhaps because I feel like a european citizen and why
shouldn't we have the same rights as cardrivers?
Regards,
Karel Vranken.