Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights

Subject: Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights
From: NEEL Jean Philippe <jeanphilippeneel@yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:33:24
Bonjour Brian,=0AYou are right.=0AFrom France to Spain you need a flight pl
an but it is not necessary to take off and land from an airfield with custo
m service. =0AJean Philippe Neel=0AF-PSLH N=C2=B0 273=0AGrenoble France=0A
=0A=0A----- Message d'origine ----=0ADe : Brian and Pat Tarmar <freefolk@sc
reaming.net>=0A=C3 : europa-list@matronics.com=0AEnvoy=C3=A9 le : Jeudi,
 17 Avril 2008, 13h17mn 36s=0AObjet : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Fl
ights=0A=0A=0ADoes anyone know if we can fly from a non-customs airfield in
 one Schengen country to another without problems?  I am planning to fly fr
om Southern France to Spain this summer and cannot obtain this information
---From either AIP.=0A =0ABrian Tarmar=0AG-OBJT Classic Trigear 912s with XS f
irewall forward and Woodcomp Varia Prop=0A=0A=0AI choose Polesoft Lockspam
Yahoo!?=0AEn finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protec
tion possible contre les messages non sollicit=C3=A9s =0Ahttp://mail.yahoo.
fr Yahoo! Mail