Re: Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights

Subject: Re: Re : Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:32:18

Peter, Spain don't charge but do take ages to reply. Italy and Czech
Republic, both of whom used to require special permission relaxed this in
2007, (I have written confirmation from both) so it is possible that
Belgium, Spain and Greece are also moving into line as part of some EASA
process. Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ