Europa-List: Re: Europa Club membership - off topic

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Club membership - off topic
From: D Wysong <hdwysong@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:19:27

>         When they rescind the blackmail of forcing me to receive their
>  offal, I will recant - unless of course they sign an agreement to accept
>  mine - otherwise it is no longer an even trade. But I've made my
>  arrangements, so the cheque (which is still an approved and legal currency)
>  will arrive in pounds.

The thought of you wheeling a bin full of epoxy cups, burned wire,
fiberglass trimmings, and banana peels to the Post Office in order to
fulfill your half of the "even trade" had me giggling, Ferg.  Please
have SWMBO take pictures if this ever occurs!  :-)

The fine print in the agreements here in the States includes an "Opt
Out" clause by law.  We usually have to mail a letter or phone them or
jump through an additional hoop, but this action stops the "third
party" nonsense.  Hopefully you can find the same protection overseas.

Good luck!