Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:17:43
Thanks Jim,

I did drill those holes for pressure relief. I also added  some extra
plywood/fiberglass support around the triangle area at the  wing root due to
concerns

of the skin flexing while people are entering or  exiting the plane. I have
quadruple checked for no tools or spare nuts &  bolts and have cleaned,
scuffed, and cleaned again the contact areas. Will epoxy  today. Am using the
10'

long piece of square tubing, clamps, and a bunch of  my dive weights to insure

good contact.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300
Sensenich R64Z N
Ground Adjustable Prop

In a message dated 4/9/2008 9:00:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,