Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:15:18
Mike,
Neville Eyre recommends using strips  floor linoleum or vinyl under the
flaps and ailerons - I found that easier than the mixing sticks to
manipulate. And having done it relatively recently, I agree that you do
need the spacer under the ailerons too or you won't get enough
clearance.

Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.