Re: Europa-List: Transponder antenna position

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Transponder antenna position
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:10:39
Jim,

I just installed the Bob Archer Transponder ant. and, yes, it is supposed  to
go horizontally. The connector should be closest to the front of the aircraft
 with the opposite end (that containing the mass of the ant. copper element)
should point towards the tail.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300
Sensenich R64Z N
Ground Adjustable Prop

In a message dated 4/10/2008 9:02:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,