Re: Europa-List: Transponder antenna position

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Transponder antenna position
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:38:44
I think we simply have a semantics problem. I hope this drawing makes it
intact. If not, I'll scan the last page of the install instructions and post
it.

                                                                    .
       .
                                                                    .
       .

O----------------------------------------------.................
              BNC  Conn                                       .
 .
                                                                    .
       .

Mike Duane  A207A