Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spacer for Wing Top
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:03:24
Pre-close? Other than setting the top skin on and shaping for a good fit,
I'm not sure what you are speaking of.

Mike  Duane

In a message dated 4/10/2008 11:45:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jimpuglise@comcast.net writes:

Let me know how it comes out Mike.  I have quick-build flaps and  after I got
the skin on, noticed that one was a little long.  I checked  it and it was
about 3/8 longer than it should have been so my day has been  spent shortening

it.  I filled the outside ends of the flaps and  ailerons.

Are you doing a "pre" close before the final bonding?  Bob Berube  suggested
that I do so and I'm glad I did.

Jim