RE: Europa-List: Mod 72 Debacle

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 72 Debacle
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:15:44

Hi! Phil
I would make a "spigot type anvil" of solid bar to fit the inner tube
and sit on the outer end of the tube you are driving in. Make the spigot
end as long as the tubes you are driving then try driving your offending
tube home.
If however you still fail then heat to "cherry red" the spigot end which
goes into the assembly, allow it to transfer some heat and try again.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG