RE: Europa-List: Trike Main gear sockets

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trike Main gear sockets
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:41:59

Hi! Duncan ....I can confirm that ! I requested some assistance about 7
years ago none was forthcoming but I wasn't brave enough to do my own
thing, so now I'm keeping the tyre company afloat ! However my gut
feeling is that the toe in doesn't change but the legs spring outwards.
This means that on touch down the oustide of the tyres take the
"accelerating wheel speed up" this results in outside tyre wear being
far greater than the inside and coupled with toe in wear on the outside
it indicates that probably the angle of the legs could have spread the
wear better. Once set it means changing the tyres round at 50% wear.
Regards
Bob Harrison