Re: Europa-List: Trike Main gear sockets

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trike Main gear sockets
From: Michael Grass <m.grass@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:52:05

Duncan,

I can not give you any ideas how the tracking will change once the plane is
loaded. I believe based on the geometric setup, the gear will flex out
(getting wider) and will toe in. I am not sure yet how I will be able to
measure it but definatly will try once the plane is loaded but this will
still take quite some time. This summer I hope I get the wings closed and
all liftpins, crossbar and the flap drive tube in.

Regards

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear Detroit