Europa-List: AV-9 Oil

Subject: Europa-List: AV-9 Oil
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:01:33

Dave wrote "Since Pennzoil dropped off the approved list, I have not had
 much luck locating an oil recommended for occasional use with leaded ga
s. Has anyone in N America found a source for Mobil 1 clean 7500 ?  Anyo
ne tried the AV-9 oil from Rotaxparts.net, (California Power  Systems),
or know anything about this oil ?"
I have been using this oil for some years now.  I spoke with the owner o
f CPS and he indicated that the oil was produced by Pennzoil under the R
otax specs.  I haven't had any issues that I am aware of.
Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914

Click for free info on online masters degrees and make up to $150K/ year

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/REAK6ZpQQh1GfFPOshloQzfzC4y9
7dUqMtxzKSOFzFzD1Xnwhu0sAw/