Re: Europa-List: FW: More on Language Proficiency

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: More on Language Proficiency
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:21:03

Alan

I don't think the lady you spoke to at the CAA knew what she was talking
about.

I have just been sent a new version of my UK PPL which confrims in section
XIII that I am proficient in the English language. How they know I have no
idea. I was born in Holland, and am still a Dutch national, but the CAA are

perhaps assuming that after living in the UK for nearly 50 years I must have

picked up a working knowledge of the local language!

John