RE: Europa-List: IMC rating

Subject: RE: Europa-List: IMC rating
From: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:45:36
Practice VFR/VMC Day with a PPL observer!!
Dave

> From: pete@lawless.info> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: RE: Euro
pa-List: IMC rating> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:27:55 +0000> > --> Europa-Li
st message posted by: "Pete Lawless" <pete@lawless.info>> > Non what so eve
r, PFA Permit aeroplanes are VFR only.> > -----Original Message-----> From:
 owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com> [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@m
atronics.com] On Behalf Of Steve Pitt> Sent: 24 January 2008 11:36> To: eur
opa-list@matronics.com> Subject: Europa-List: IMC rating> > --> Europa-List
 message posted by: "Steve Pitt" <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>> > A question
please to the UK members. What role does the IMC rating play in > your flyi
ng of your Europa? How many members/flyers have the rating and use > it wit
h their Europa? If you want to contact me off list I am happy to > receive
the feedback.> Reason for asking - I had an IMC several years ago and let i
t lapse. I am > led to belive that I could use it again with my Europa but
before setting > out on retraining I thought I would garner practical exper
ience.> Thank you> Steve Pitt> G-SMDH > > > > > > > > -- > This message has
 been scanned for viruses and> dangerous content by Houxou, and is> believe