Re: Europa-List: LG mounting frame

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LG mounting frame
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:00:31
Fred,

OK, I understand the issue.  I really don't have a good
recommendation.  Only can say that you need the LG09 to fit snugly in
the LG01A bushing with no slop allowed.  The over-center is tenuous
enough as it is.  Any slop at all certainly would aggravate any
problems there.

Perhaps someone out there with more machine shop experience can come
up with a better solution or a means to lap the bushing to size while
maintaining proper alignment.

Good luck,
Bob