Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:50:56
Robert Borger and all the other Europa would be pilots.  I offered my services
as a Flight Instructor to Bub just after Oshkosk, but none of my 12K+ hours are
in the Europa.  It will take me two more years before I get the Tri-gear
completed
if I'm lucky.  I have over 4K hours teaching in everything from Cessna
150 to the Navion, CE-310 to the Piper PA31-350 and most of the small
helicopters.
I'd be glad to teach anybody in the Europa once I have the time logged.

  I still teach in the Navion as a check out pilot for those that need the five
or twenty five hours in this type of plane for insurance checkouts.  I give four
to five check rides a week in both helicopters and airplanes.  For fun I fly
a PA-18 or the CE-150-150 on floats

  I'm on the left coast so it makes it hard to get back to the right coast.  If
anybody needs a co-pilot out here in California I'd love to get some time in
the plane.   Then maybe, I could give some instructor in the plane.

  Rick Stockton 707-330-1717