Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards
From: Venu Rao <venurao@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:11:39

Hope I'm not flogging a dead horse...please let me know if this issue is
a "no-go".

I recently bought Steve Crimm's  monowheel - think it's a beautiful, sleek a/c
in this config,
but agree with Steve's original post about getting a list of "named" monowheel
owners
who could possibly help establish some basic training on the mono - particularly
if the
Europa team cannot provide this for insurance, liability or other reasons...

Has anyone provided more formal feedback to the
Europa team regarding these related topics, namely:
1/ Feedback on Demo Flts
2/ Need for monowheel transition training
3/ Providing a possible fee-based training program for neophytes like
myself!

Hate hearing about people steering away from the Europa mono -
it's one of the most elegant designs in aviation!

Cheers,
Venu

--------
Venu Rao