Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Training Standards
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:45:20

Venu,

You have purchased a lovely ship.  And I agree with you that the Europa
Monowheel
is a sleek, elegant design.  After all, I'm building one.

It would be a fine idea to have a list of experienced Europa Monowheel owners
willing
to provide:
1. First Flight services for newly completed aircraft
2. Transition training for newly completed or newly purchased monowheel aircraft
owners.

At some point in the future, after I have completed my Europa, I would like to
obtain my CFI in order to provide others such services.  But that will be at
some
point in the future, not right now.  It would be much better if the U.S. Europa
team were to formally provide such services.

I have not provided the Europa team feedback on demo flights, monowheel
transition
training or fee-based training for monowheel newbies.

Bud, are you out there?  If you are, I hereby provide such feedback.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger

On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, at 10:25AM, "Venu Rao" <venurao@mac.com> wrote:

>Hope I'm not flogging a dead horse...please let me know if this issue is
>a "no-go".
>
>I recently bought Steve Crimm's  monowheel - think it's a beautiful, sleek a/c
in this config,
>but agree with Steve's original post about getting a list of "named" monowheel
owners
>who could possibly help establish some basic training on the mono -
>particularly
if the