Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 06:39:37

I concur with Jeff's method of entering the tri gear. To get out I do find
that gravity is a great help in that once sitting on the headrest, by
flicking feet outside it is then possible to slide off the front edge of the
wing but normally with one hand placed about 1 to 2 feet out board on the
wing about mid spar. This avoids standing on the wing at any time.
It certainly was essential to reinforce the bottom of the door cill as I use
that to lift myself in and out at times during the process.
Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH