Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:47:18

Sorry Fred, I couldn't resist the fun. Yes I sit on the headrest and
slid in. When I saw this thread I wondered if someone had a better way
but I'm following the lead of most tri-flyers. Sit on the wing, lift
the but to the headrest then slid in. If there is a better way I'm all
ears.
Best Regards,
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 90 hours and climbing slowly.