Re: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:09:54

Terry
you are right. I didn't make my point clearly enough. The important
thing is to achieve a good pressure difference between the upstream and
downstream sides of the radiators. Cooling the muffler is also important
but has to be treated as a separate issue. It's not practical to get a
single stream of air to do all three efficiently under all conditions.
Graham