RE: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Broken Mag wire
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:06:30
Hi Jeff

 This happens due to all the vibrations and the wires fatiguing and finally
break. The best solution is to tie wrap as much as you can to limit the
wires from moving around. I think the newer wiring system is superior and
addressed this problem. I've had pretty good luck by keeping the wires tight
and inspect often to insure things are staying tight. Good luck.

Jerry

  _____