Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Wing Query
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:24:14

Fred,

I slide over the leading edge with my butt, then swing my feet in and
push myself up and over the door sill and lower myself into the seat.
Not necessary to sit on the headrest, if you don't want to.  My 83 year
old dad has no trouble doing it...

Jeff - Baby Blue
310 hrs and Rough River bound, tomorrow...