Re: Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:15:42

John and all USA Europa people,
If work allows, I will be trying to get up there tonight, but If not I
will leave 1st thing in the AM. KY weather looks very promising for our
event. Looking forward to your demonstrations and meeting everyone. I
will be brining some Merlot and a few cheep beers should anyone require
either.
See you there,

Jeff R.
N128LJ / Gold Rush.