Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:35:51
Greetings Team,

Susan and I will arrive at Rough River sometime Saturday morning and  we'll
stay for the day. The arrival time will be determined by whether or  not we
have valley fog here in the AM. I should be there by no later  than noonish,
though. It's only about 1:10 flight time.

If anybody has any radio issues they'd like for me to look at I'd be happy
to bring my sweep gear. If nobody is in need, I won't bring that stuff,
though. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I am planning to bring my buffers, waxes and rouges, along with some  samples
of the sand paper and blocks we use here at the 'Possum Werks. I'd  be happy
to do a demo of our buffing technique if we have power and  water available.

Otherwise, we're packing a picnic lunch and we're looking forward to  meeting
everyone!

See you in the morning.....

Regards,

John Lawton